In the Nordic Master programme, yearly calls for proposals are being planned in 2014–2021 for universities. In each round of calls, two to four programmes are expected to be funded. In some of the funding, thematic priorities might apply, which is notified of in the Call for proposals on For universities page.
Funded programmes are managed by consortia of universities from at least three different Nordic countries and/or their autonomic regions. Each programme consists of a mandatory mobility period for the students, who have a unique opportunity for an in-depth Nordic experience.
The programmes' websites provide more information about each individual programme. Below you can find the links to the programmes that are active or being developed. The programmes are fully responsible for the contents of their website.
(currently taking in students):
- Aquatic Food Production ‐ Safety and Quality
- Biodiversity and Systematics
- Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Nordic Master in Cold Climate Engineering
- Nordic Master in Didactics of Mathematics
- Nordic Master in Maritime Engineering
- Nordic Master in Polymer Technology
- Nordic Master in Social Work and Welfare
- Nordic Master Programme in Innovative Governance and Public Management
- Nordic Master Programme in Intelligent Software Systems
- Religious roots of Europe
- Viking and Medieval Norse Studies
Watch experiences of some of programmes in the Nordic Master Youtube-channel.
Programmes in development phase (student intake later on):
- Nordic Master Programme in Innovation and Development
- Nordic Urban Planning Studies
- Nordisk Master i Friluftsliv Studier / Nordic Master in Friluftsliv Studies (Outdoor Studies)
- Nordic Master in Environmental Law
- Nordic Master programme in Sustainable Production of Marine Bioresources